How to Apply?
Once the call opens, you will need to apply on-line (see important dates).
The following documents will be requested in English in a PDF format :
- A curriculum vitae.
- An official signed certificate from the university indicating the degree in progress (Bachelor or Master), the exact title of the degree (eg : Biology), the registration date of the degree, the current year of the degree and the predicted graduation date of the degree (validation date of the diploma and not the end of the university year). IMPORTANT : to be eligible, students in the final year of their bachelor will need to validate their diploma after the end of summerinternship
- A copy of the Bachelor diploma for M1 candidates
- A list of coursework and grades.
- A cover letter describing the applicant's research interests, career goals, scientific methods of interest, and the date when the candidate can start the internship (June 1st or July 2nd).
- A copy of passport or ID card
While filling the application you will be asked to list up to five projects, by order of preference, from the list indicated on the section Summer students open positions.
If necessary official documents should be translated by a certified translator. All the documents are treated confidentially.
Please check that your PDF files are readable and can be printed.
Incomplete files will not be evaluated.
Who can apply?
The Summer Internship Program is for undergraduates who have completed at least two years of university and first year master students. Applicants are expected to have an excellent academic record.